This is a friendly reminder that 2 deadlines coming up:
- Wednesday 31 March – deadline to receive Membership Grants Program Reports
- Friday 26 March – Deadline to receive Female Participation Grants 2021 applications
1. 2020 Membership Grants Programme Reporting Deadline – 31 March
Further to our Memo of 4 March 2021 (linked here), this is a reminder to all Member Associations who received a 2020 Membership Grant, to submit the reporting documents, regardless of the status of activities, before 31st March 2021.
This includes Member Associations who wish to request an extension or activity substitutions, due to the impacts of Covid-19.
The BWF Membership Grants Team circulated updated reporting documents to each Member Association who received a grant on 5th March 2021.
Please note that if you fail to submit the necessary reporting documents by 31st March 2021, your Member Association will automatically be disqualified from the 2021 Membership Grants Programme process.
Should you have any questions or require clarifications on any of the above, please contact [email protected]
2. Deadline – Para Badminton Female Participation Grants – 26 March
Further to our Memo of 26 February (linked here), this is a reminder that this Friday – 26 March, is the deadline to submit an application. Please find forms below at the links below:
- Grant Application Form (linked here), – send Erica Khoo [email protected] Deadline for the applications is 26th March 2021.
- Tournaments 2021 – where Classification will take place (linked here)
- Form 1– Para Badminton Medical Information Form (linked here)
- Form 2– Para Badminton Player Evaluation Consent Form (linked here)
Please complete the two forms in full and return to [email protected]
More Information / Contact
For more information on the application process and the application forms, see the BWF Development Website (linked here)
Please email John Shearer [email protected] if you have any questions regarding the enclosed.