The Constitution Working Group has been developing a set of resources for the BWF membership to assist Members to review their own governance documents and processes.
“Good Governance” is important at every level – world, continental and national levels and we hope the release of these resources will be an opportunity to reflect on governance practice in badminton.
These documents and guidelines focus on some of the practical considerations for “good governance”.
– Guidelines for a Model Constitution
– Model clauses for a Constitution – this has sample clauses and notes
– Model Constitution – A4 / Word format of the above – can be easily edited
– Guidelines for Good Governance
– Self-Assessment Questionnaire – Indicators of Good Governance
Contact – Stuart Borrie – [email protected]