Over the past 18 months, the Constitution Working Group has been developing a set of resources for the BWF membership. These are designed to assist Members to review their own governance documents and processes.
“Good Governance” is important at every level – world, continental and national levels and we hope the release of these resources will be an opportunity to reflect on governance practice in badminton.
These documents and guidelines focus on some of the practical considerations for “good governance”.
The first three documents below can be downloaded from the above ‘download icon’. The remaining documents will be available by the end of March 2017.
– Model clauses for a Constitution – this has sample clauses and notes
– Model Constitution – A4 / Word format of the above – can be easily edited
– Self-assessment checklist for constitutions
– Description of roles – the President, Treasurer and Secretary
– Terms of Reference – responsibilities for standing committees
– Self-Assessment Questionnaire – Indicators of Good Governance
Contact – Stuart Borrie – [email protected]