Badminton World Federation – Head of Tournament Development
BWF is seeking applications for a new position for the technical events area of the Events Department.
Reporting to and working closely with the Deputy Events Director – Technical Events Management, the Head of Tournament Development is responsible for day-to-day management of the following areas within the Events Department:
- Tournament and technical delivery of the Para badminton competition structure;
- Development and implementation of tournament and technical delivery of an AirBadminton competition structure;
- Tournament and draw management for badminton, Para badminton, and AirBadminton; and
- Other areas where support may be needed such as 1) Working closely with Continental Confederations towards the development and sustainability of Grade 3 (Continental Circuit) tournaments and 2) Technical Officials Programmes; and 3) Athlete Services.
– Position – Head of Tournament Development
– Download Advertisement – linked here
– Closing Date – Friday 16 December 2022
– Contact – Chris Trenholme – [email protected]