BWF – Development Manager
BWF is seeking a Development Manager for a full-time position to join BWF Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Development manager reports directly to the Development Director and works closely with the five Continental Confederations (CCs) and at times directly with BWF Members (MAs) to support the planning and delivery of :
- The BWF Shuttle Time Schools Badminton Programme;
- The BWF Sports Science Research Programme;
- The BWF/Olympic Solidarity Scholarship and Support Programme.
– Position – Development Manager
– Advertisement – Linked here
– Application Closing Date – Monday 03 February 2020
– Contact – Ian Wright, Director of Development – [email protected]