Forum & AGM
The 2019 BWF Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 23 May 2019 in Nanning, China, in conjunction with the TOTAL BWF Sudirman Cup, 19 – 26 May 2019.
Official Hotel – The official hotel for the BWF AGM and Forum is the Wanda Vista Hotel Nanning – (official website).
Transport on Arrival – Transport is offered from Nanning Wuxu International Airport (NNG) to the Wanda Vista Hotel return.
At the AGM on 23 May 2019, elections will be held for two vacant positions on Council – Deputy President and Council member. BWF has received three (3) nominations for the Deputy President and eight (8) nominations for the one vacant Council member position. The lists of candidates can be download above.
AGM 2019 Key Dates
- 31 January 2019 – deadline for payment of subscriptions
- 22 February 2019 – deadline for proposals to AGM / seconding (12 weeks out)
- 29 March 2019 – Notice of the Meeting (7 weeks out)
- 12 April 2019 – deadline for any amendments to proposals (5 weeks out)
- Thursday 23 May 2019 (1000) – BWF Annual General Meeting
- Friday 24 May 2019 – BWF Members’ Forum
- Sunday 19 – 26 May 2018 – TOTAL BWF Sudirman Cup
The following documents can be downloaded above.
- Notice of the Deadline for Proposals and Nominations for elections.
- Delegates Nomination Form
- Delegates Visa Application Form
- Delegates Hotel Reservation Form
- Delegates Transport Accreditation Form
- Voting Strength Analysis – 2017-2020
- Nominations List for Deputy President Position
- Nominations List for Council Member Position
Annual Reports / Decisions from AGMs
The key decisons of the annual meetings and Council meetings are available for download (linked here).
The last six annual reports and audited financial statements are published on the BWF website (linked here).