Following the review of Activity Support Budgets, submitted by Member Associations on 30th September 2020, the BWF is pleased to announce that Membership Grant Programme Agreements will be circulated to Member Associations today, 23rd October 2020.
Member Associations who qualified will receive via email the Membership Grant Programme Agreement and Terms & Conditions, and are asked to complete the following steps:
- Review and provide additional details (where required) on the areas highlighted in yellow – on Page 4.
- Sign and return the document
Please kindly return the completed Membership Grants programme Agreement and Terms & Conditions to [email protected] no later than 30th October 2020.
Following completion of the above steps, the BWF will counter-sign and return completed agreements to Member Associations, along with confirmation of payment and reporting instructions for the project.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]
Principles of Membership Grants Programme
Please see our Memo of 11 September 2020 on the Membership Grants Programme (linked here).
BWF is implementing an adapted Membership Grants Programme for 2020, which focuses on supporting national level activities, with the overarching principles as below:
- Focus on building the capacity of Member Associations
- Support the growth of badminton at a national level
- Support should focus on training, development of people and building the capacity and structures of Member Associations.
- Support should be tailored to the needs of Member Associations
- Member Associations must complete and submit necessary reporting, to be eligible for grants in 2021.
BWF is happy to report that nearly 130 Member Associations will benefit from the programme in 2020.