This is a friendly reminder to complete the follow tasks to get ready for the BWF AGM 2020 on 18 July 2020.
- Complete the Delegates Nomination Form (download and send to BWF)
- Register for one of the Video Conference Calls – 6 – 10 July 2020 (see below)
- Register observers – contact Patricia [email protected]
- Look at the AGM Agenda and Annexure and videos explaining proposals (linked here)
- Nominate your AGM Delegate
Members can nominate up to 2 delegates to the AGM – a Voting Delegate and a Second Delegate. Send the completed form to Patricia [email protected]
Your Delegate(s) should then register for one of the video conferences below.
- Register for a Video Conference Call
BWF is hosting 6 video conferences from Monday 6 to Friday 10 July. This will be a chance to discuss the Council proposals (Agenda Items 5.1 – 5.5 (linked here) and ask questions about the virtual AGM 2020.
Look at the options below, choose the one you wish to take part in and send an email to Rachel Jayaratnam [email protected] stating the date and session.
- Monday 6 July – 0900 CET / 1500 KL Time – Asia / Oceania – English
- Monday 6 July – 1200 CET / 1800 KL Time – Europe – English
- Tuesday 7 July – 1200 CET / 1800 KL Time – Africa – English
- Wednesday 8 July – 1200 CET/ 1800 KL Time – Africa – French
- Thursday 9 July – 1600 CET / 2200 KL Time – Pan Am – English
- Friday 10 July – 1600 CET / 2200 KL Time – Pan Am – Spanish
Rachel will enter you into the BlueJeans system and you will receive an email confirming your participation – together with some instructions.
- Observers at the AGM
Under the constitution, the Chair of the meeting has the right to accept observers to the meeting. Please contact Pat – [email protected] to register observers.
- Useful Information – Get Ready for the 2020 AGM
- All AGM documents – AGM Page of the Website – download these documents
> Annual Report 2019 / Highlights Video 2019
> Agenda of the Meeting – the Order Paper – revised 27 May
> Annexure A – Minutes of the last AGM – 23 May 2019
> Annexure B – Audited Financial Statements 2019
> Annexure C – Budget 2020 and Forecast 2021 / 2022
> Annexure D – Council Proposal – BWF Constitution