It is only 4 weeks before the BWF virtual AGM 2020.
Please find attached the Delegates Nomination Form for the BWF AGM 2020.
It is important to nominate your AGM Delegate(s) early. We want your delegate(s) to also register and attend one of the video conferences in the week beginning Monday 6 July (see below).
These video conferences are opportunities for Members and Delegates to ask questions about the agenda and to discuss the Council Proposals – Items 5.1 to 5.5 of the AGM Agenda (linked here).
Two Important Tasks
- Complete the Delegates Nomination Form (attached or download and send to BWF)
- Register for one Video Conference Call – 6 – 10 July 2020 (see below)
- Nominate your AGM Delegate
Members can nominate up to 2 delegates to the AGM – a Voting Delegate and a Second Delegate. Send the completed form to Patricia [email protected]
Your Delegate(s) should then register for one of the video conferences below.
- Register for a Video Conference Call
BWF is hosting 7 video conferences from Monday 6 to Friday 10 July. These will give information on the AGM 2020 Agenda (linked here) and the Council proposals – Agenda Items 5.1 – 5.5.
Look at the options below, choose the one you wish to take part in and send an email to Rachel Jayaratnam [email protected] stating the date and session.
Rachel will enter you into the BlueJeans system and you will receive an email confirming your participation – together with some instructions.
- Monday 6 July – 0900 CET / 1500 KL Time – Asia / Oceania – English
- Monday 6 July – 1200 CET / 1800 KL Time – Europe – English
- Tuesday 7 July – 1200 CET / 1800 KL Time – Africa – English
- Wednesday 8 July – 1200 CET/ 1800 KL Time – Africa – French
- Thursday 9 July – 1600 CET / 2200 KL Time – Pan Am – English
- Friday 10 July – 1600 CET / 2200 KL Time – Pan Am – Spanish
- Observers at the AGM
Under the constitution, the Chair of the meeting has the right to accept observers to the meeting. Please contact Pat – [email protected] to register observers.
- Useful Information – Get Ready for the 2020 AGM
-All AGM documents – AGM Page of the Website – download these documents
> Nomination Form – Virtual AGM 2020
> Annual Report 2019 / Highlights Video 2019
> Agenda of the Meeting – the Order Paper – revised 27 May
> Annexure A – Minutes of the last AGM – 23 May 2019
> Annexure B – Audited Financial Statements 2019
> Annexure C – Budget 2020 and Forecast 2021 / 2022
> Annexure D – Council Proposal – BWF Constitution
-Virtual AGM Process – questions and answers
-12 videos – Chairs Reports 2019 Chairs Video Reports
-4 Videos – explaining the Council Proposals – Videos on the Council Proposals
-Webinar – video and questions & answers