Thanks to all the Member Associations who have sent in their Delegates Nomination Form.
This is a friendly reminder of the 3 key steps to get ready for the BWF AGM on Saturday 27 May 2023. The meeting is in Kuala Lumpur and this is an in-person meeting.
- Book Rooms – use the link below, secure your room this week @ Traders Hotel.
- Nominate Delegates(s) – Complete / send in the Delegates Nomination Form.
- Book Fights – and request a visa support letter if required.
- Book your Accommodation This Week
The most urgent task this week is to book your accommodation.
- Book your accommodation at the Traders Hotel click here to book online
- You need a credit card to book.
- Deadline to book is Friday 31 March.
- Rooms will be released next week – first come / first served.
- Complete / Send your Nomination Form
- Complete the Delegate Nomination Form
- Send this to Patricia [email protected]
- Patricia will confirm that everything is in order.
- Book Your Flight Early
- Look at the Travel Support Grant – how much will your association be reimbursed? This will be paid to your Association after the AGM (the delegate must attend the Members’ Forum and AGM 2023 to be eligible to receive this).
- Book your flight to Kuala Lumpur.
- Tell us your arrival / departure – transport to hotel – form linked here.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for your trip.
Schedule of Main Activities
See the schedule of meetings / activities. Check with your Continental Confederation to confirm the timing of the activities they plan.
- Friday 31 March – Deadline to booking accommodation.
- Friday 7 April – Notice, Agenda, Papers sent out.
- Friday 21 April – Visa form / arrival & departure form.
- Thursday 25 May – Continental Confederation (CC) AGMs. (Pan Am, Africa, Oceania – please confirm with your CC).
- Friday 26 May – Members’ Forum 2023 / Gala Dinner.
- Saturday 27 May 2023 – BWF AGM.