Ten Days to Secure Accommodation! BWF AGM – Saturday 27 May 2023
Thank you to the 68 Members who have submitted their Delegates Nomination Form for the BWF Annual General Meeting 2023 in Kuala Lumpur.
There are 10 days left to secure your accommodation at the host hotel – Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur – the deadline is Friday 31 March. See the link below.
3 Steps towards the AGM
STEP 1 – Your AGM Delegate
- Complete the Delegate Nomination Form
- Send this to Patricia [email protected]
- Patricia will confirm that everything is in order.
STEP 2 – Your Flight to Kuala Lumpur
- Does your delegate need a visa? Visa Support Form linked here.
- Look at the Travel Support Grant – how much will your association be reimbursed? This is paid out AFTER the AGM.
- Book your flight to Kuala Lumpur.
- Tell us your arrival / departure – form linked here.
STEP 3 – Your Accommodation in KL
- Book your accommodation at the Traders Hotel – click here to book online
- You need a credit card to book.
- If you do not have one, contact Patricia [email protected]
- Deadline to Book is Friday 31 March.
- Rooms will be released on 1 April.
If you need any more detail on the above, read our Memo of 8 March – linked here.
BWF AGM Page / More Information / Key Dates
- Friday 7 April – Notice, Agenda, Papers sent out.
- Friday 31 March – Deadline to booking accommodation.
- Friday 21 April – Visa form / arrival & departure form.
- Thursday 25 May – Continental Confederation (CC) AGMs. (Pan Am, Africa, Oceania – please confirm with your CC).
- Friday 26 May – Members’ Forum 2023 / Gala Dinner.
- Saturday 27 May 2023 – BWF AGM.