There are 3 important steps to make sure your delegate is ready for the BWF Annual General Meeting 2023 which is being held on Saturday 27 May 2023 in Kuala Lumpur.
Please note the deadline to book accommodation is in 2 weeks – Friday 31 March. Rooms will be released on 1 April, so please make sure you secure your accommodation now.
Steps to Get Ready for the AGM
STEP 1 – Your AGM Delegate
- Decide who your BWF delegate (s) will be.
- Complete the Delegate Nomination Form.
- Send this to Patricia [email protected]
- Patricia will confirm receipt / and that everything is in order.
STEP 2 – Your Flight to Kuala Lumpur
- Does your delegate need a visa? Visa Support Form linked here.
- Look at the Travel Support Grant – how much will your association be reimbursed? This is paid AFTER the AGM.
- Book your flight to Kuala Lumpur.
- Tell us your arrival / departure – form linked here.
STEP 3 – Your Accommodation in KL
- Book your accommodation at the Traders Hotel – click here to book online
- You need a credit card to book.
- If you do not have one, contact Patricia [email protected]
- Deadline to Book is Friday 31 March.
- Rooms will be released on 1 April.
BWF AGM Page / More Information / Key Dates
The AGM page of the BWF website will be updated regularly as plans are announced.
- Friday 7 April – Notice, Agenda, Papers sent out.
- Friday 31 March – Deadline to booking accommodation.
- Friday 21 April – Visa form / arrival & departure form.
- Thursday 25 May – Continental Confederation (CC) AGMs. (Pan Am, Africa, Oceania – please confirm with your CC).
- Friday 26 May – Members’ Forum 2023 / Gala Dinner.
- Saturday 27 May 2023 – BWF AGM.