BWF/WAoS Sport Management Scholarship – Deadline for Applications – 31 May 2023
BWF in partnership with the World Academy of Sport (WAoS) have opened a new cycle of scholarships for WAoS’ and the University of London’s Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management.
The Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) in International Sports Management has two target groups:
- Dual career athletes who have chosen a joint educational and elite sporting life; and
- Other people employed within the badminton community (e.g., staff from BWF Member Associations).
Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) in International Sports Management
The course is 100 percent online and can be completed over a period of up to five years, recognising that athletes and industry professionals require varying levels of learning at different stages in their careers as many have limited time available.
To be considered for a scholarship the following criteria must be met by the applicants:
- An existing undergraduate degree (for example a bachelor degree) or a minimum of 5-8 years of relevant work experience and professional references; and
- An English language level of IELTS: at least 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in the written test or other equivalent proficiency certification; plus
- Be in good standing with their Member Association.
Deadline for the applications is 31 May 2023.
More Information / Contact
For more information on the application process and the online application form, see the BWF Development Website (linked here).
If you have any questions regarding the enclosed, email the WAoS Team: [email protected]