Here are three updates / reminders for the week.\
- Shuttle World 39 – available (linked here)
- Position advertised – BWF Head of Events Development.
- Office Closure Monday – Monday 28 November 2022
1. Shuttle World 39
Edition 39 – August – October 2022
- Year of opportunity awaits in 2023
- Back to Bangkok – HSBC BWF World Tour Finals
- Race to Paris amidst expanded World Tour
- New champions signal rise of Para badminton
- Paralympics – the journey begins
- Badminton thriving world over
- Dr Kingsley Metu, Africa’s flagbearer
- Banking on education
- AirBadminton ignites in Utrecht
- Big Bali bash – ANOC World Beach Games 2023
See all the editions on our website (linked here)
- Job Advertised – BWF Head of Tournament Development
Reporting to the Deputy Events Director – Technical Events Management, the Head of Tournament Development is responsible for the day-to-day management of the following areas within the Events Department:
- Tournament and technical delivery of the Para badminton competition structure;
- Development and implementation of tournament and technical delivery of an AirBadminton competition structure;
- Tournament and draw management for badminton, Para badminton, and AirBadminton.
Applications close Friday 16 December. See the BWF website for more information about this career opportunity – linked here.
- Office Closure – Monday 28 November
The BWF office will be closed Monday 28 November to observe a national holiday in Malaysia.