BWF AGM 2023 Planning – Deadline for Proposals
We would like to advise that the BWF Annual General Meeting 2023 will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Saturday 27 May 2023 with the Members’ Forum being held on Friday 26 May 2023.
For members who wish to see top level badminton while in Kuala Lumpur, the Malaysian Masters 2023 (HSBC BWF World Tour Super 500) will be hosted in KL, 23 – 28 May 2023.
Deadline for Proposals
As per Clause 15.1 of the Constitution, the BWF gives notice that the exact closing date for proposals for the AGM 2023 is midnight KL time on Friday 3 March 2023.
Key dates to remember towards the AGM 2023 are as follows:
- Tuesday 31 January 2023 – Deadline for BWF subscriptions 2023
- Friday 3 March 2023 – Deadline for proposals (12 weeks out)
- Friday 7 April 2023 – Notice of the AGM / agenda / annual report (7 weeks out)
- Friday 21 April 2023 – Deadline for amendments to proposals (5 weeks out)
- Friday 26 May 2022 – Members’ Forum 2023
- Saturday 27 May 2023 – BWF AGM
The hotel and other arrangements will be announced in the first part of 2023.
AGM & Forum Information
Please note that all the information for the AGM and Members’ Forum 2023 will be posted on the BWF corporate website AGM page (linked here) as these become available.