Please find below two important messages for Team Managers going to Tokyo for the HULIC DAIHATSU BWF Para Badminton World Championships 2022 – 1 – 6 November 2022.
- Team Managers Briefing this Thursday – We are hosting an online briefing for Team Managers about the activities at the Championships – Thursday 20 October @ 20:00 KL time – Click here to Register.
- Anti-Doping Education – Today is the last day to report to BWF on anti-doping education completed by your players (see below).
- Virtual Meeting this Week – Team Managers – Thursday 20 October
BWF is hosting a meeting this Thursday to brief Team Managers.
This will provide information on the iZone and how Team Managers can support players.
- When – Thursday 20 October 2022
- Time – 20:00 KL time / 14:00 CET – 1 hour / in English
- Virtual – you must register Click here to Register.
- Who – Team Managers going to the HULIC DAIHATSU BWF Para Badminton World Championships 2022
- What is it About – the iZone at the Championships – and how to get ready for this.
The iZone is a player information and engagement zone.
Every player must visit the iZone at least once during the Championships.
BWF staff and volunteers will be there to share information and support players to complete integrity activities (anti-doping / anti-match manipulation).
- Anti-Doping Education
This is a reminder that the deadline to report to the BWF about completing compulsory anti-doping education is today, Monday 17 October.
It is compulsory for players to attend anti-doping education sessions before they participate in the HULIC DAIHATSU BWF Para Badminton World Championships 2022 – Tokyo, Japan, 1 – 6 November 2022.
- See the Para Badminton World Championship website page (linked here)
- Memo – key Information – 15 July (linked here)
Each BWF member must report the names of those completing the anti-doping education sessions – send the names, certificates or evidence of the anti-doping course to Andy Hines-Randle, Head of Integrity [email protected] by the deadline above.
If you have questions, please contact Andy Hines-Randle.
i-Zone Activities at the Championships