The BWF World Junior Championships 2022 will be hosted in Santander, Spain in less than 2 weeks.
- Mixed Team Championships (Suhandinata Cup) 17 – 22 Oct. 2022
- Individual Championships (Eye-Level Cups) 24 – 30 Oct. 2022
The hosts and BWF will have an ”iZone” at the Championships.
- iZone = a player information and engagement zone.
Every team / player must visit the iZone at least once during the Championships.
BWF staff and volunteers will be there to share information on: 1) integrity (anti-doping / anti-match manipulation) and 2) player educational opportunities – dual career programmes.
- Virtual Meeting – Team Managers – Monday 10 October
BWF will send an invitation to Team Managers inviting them to attend a one-hour virtual meeting next Monday. This will provide information on the iZone and how Team Managers can support players.
- When – Monday 10 October 2022
- Time – 20:00 KL time / 14:00 CET
- Virtual – meeting on Microsoft Teams / Meeting in English
- Who – Team Managers going to the BWF World Junior Championships 2022
- What is it About – the iZone at the Championships – and how to get ready for this.
- Integrity Awareness – iZone Activities
The iZone will have a range of activities for players and Team Managers to get involved in. The activities aim to build integrity awareness (anti-doping / anti-match manipulation) and provide information on player educational opportunities – dual career pathway.
Contact / Questions