Please find information below on the following:
- Schedule A 2022 Update – deadline to submit – 30 September 2022
- Anti-Doping Education – 4 weeks to go for the deadline to complete education – deadline Friday 7 October 2022
- BWF Office Closures – September and October 2022
- Schedule A 2022 – Deadline 30 September
These Members have not yet submitted the Schedule A for 2022. Please complete the Schedule A form and send to Patricia [email protected] as soon as possible – thanks. This can be downloaded from the BWF website (linked here). Deadline – 30 September (in 3 weeks time).
|Africa||Algeria, Benin, Burundi, Cameroon, Central Africa, Congo Republic, Djibouti, Equatoria Guinea, Eswatini, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Seychelles, Somalia, St Helena, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.|
|Asia||Afghanistan, Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, Chinese Taipei, DPR Korea, Hong Kong China, India, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uzbekistan, Oman|
|Europe||Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Island, France, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Sweden, Ukraine, Isle of Man|
|Pan America||Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Falkland Island, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela, Guadeloupe|
|Oceania||Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tonga, Tuvalu, Wallis and Futuna|
- Anti-Doping Education – Get Ready – WJCs / PBWFs
Athletes going to the BWF World Junior Championships 2022 in Santander, Spain have only 4 weeks to complete the anti-doping requirements to participate in the Championships.
The deadline to report to BWF and send the certificates is Friday 7 October. Please send the proof of completing the course for each of your athletes to Andy Hines-Randle, Head of Integrity [email protected]
It is a compulsory requirement for players to attend anti-doping education sessions before they participate in these Championships.
– See the WJ Championship website page (linked here)
– Memo – key Information – 27 May (linked here)
– Deadline to report to BWF – Friday 7 October
If you have questions about the requirements or you need support to contact your National Anti-Doping Organisation (NADO) to deliver the training, please contact Andy Hines-Randle, Head of Integrity [email protected]
- Office Closures – National Holidays in September / October
Please be advised that the BWF office will be closed on these dates to mark national holidays in Malaysia:
- Friday 16 September – Malaysia Day
- Monday 10 October – Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday
- Monday 24 October – Diwali – Festival of Lights