Thank you to the 46 administrators, coaches and team managers from 34 Member Associations who attended the Anti-Doping Information Session on Monday 20 June.
This session brief Member Associations on how to plan and deliver anti-doping education programmes for athletes and athlete support personnel who are participating in the BWF World Junior Championships 2022.
The video of the presentation is now available on the World Junior Championships page (linked here). The PowerPoint presentation is attached and this can also be downloaded from the Championships page.
We hope this is helpful to start planning. Please contact Andy Hines-Randle [email protected] with any questions about the requirement, resources or if you need assistance contacting your NADO.
- WADA ADEL e-Learning platform – click here
- Anti-Doping information – Q and A – click here
- 11 mandatory topics – see the menus – click here
- i am badminton integrity campaign – click here
- Resources – you awareness campaign – click here
Anti-Doping Education Before the Championships
- Mixed Team Championships (Suhandinata Cup) 17 – 22 October 2022
- Individual Championships (Eye-Level Cups) 24 – 30 October 2022
Under Clause 17.2 of the BWF Anti-Doping Regulations, the BWF has selected the BWF World Junior Championships 2022 as an event where players must complete anti-doping educational activities before they participate in the event in Spain.
This means that every player must complete an anti-doping education course before they arrive in Spain for the Championships. This is a mandatory requirement in order to compete at the BWF World Junior Championships 2022.
If you have questions about the enclosed, please contact Andy Hines-Randle, Head of Integrity [email protected]