Please find below four notices. Please pass this on internally.
- Schedule A 2022 – deadline 30 September 2022
- Tournament Update – 2 postponements
- Career Opportunities – recruitment at the BWF
- Office Closure – Monday 16 May
- Schedule A Form 2022
The BWF constitution requires that each Member must complete this and send back to the BWF no later than 30 September each year.
Clause 7.23 of the BWF constitution states the following:
Schedule A – means the form submitted to the Secretary General by Members annually which contains such information required for purposes of administration and publication including but not limited to the names, addresses and contact information of its principal officers, the number of member clubs / associations, the total number of registered players affiliated to the Member and a declaration that the provisions of Criteria for Membership (Clause 8) continue to be met.
- Tournament Update
Further to our most recent tournament update of 3 March 2022 (linked here), please find enclosed an update on two tournaments which have been postponed.
Please pass this information on internally to the relevant people.
- IBERDROLA Spanish International 2022 – new dates 12 to 15 September 2022 (postphoned from (15 to 18 June 2022).The host city has also changed from La Nucia to Blanca Dona, Ibiza-Illes Balears, Spain.
This tournament has been downgraded from an International Challenge to a Future Series.
- Ukraine International 2022 (planned to be hosted 8 – 11 September, is postponed – new dates yet to be confirmed.
- Career Opportunities
Please keep an eye on the careers page of the BWF website for job opportunities in badminton organisations – link here to more information
Currently there are a number of positions being advertised by the BWF including BWF Events Director, Content Production Manager, Digital Video Producer and Social Media Producer (Publishing).
- The deadline for applications for all positions is Monday 10 June.
- Office Closure – Monday 16 May 2022
Please be advised that the BWF office will be closed on Monday 16 May to observe the national holiday in Malaysia to mark Wesak Day, a Buddhist celebration which falls on Sunday 15 May.