There are 2 weeks to go before the BWF virtual Annual General Meeting 2022.
As you know, this will take place in a hybrid format at 1900 KL time (1300 CEST / 1800 Bangkok time), on Saturday 7 May 2022.
Please refer to our Memos (see the most recent attached) and to the information on the BWF website AGM page (linked here).
- Delegates Information Sessions – Register Now !
We are hosting 3 information sessions on Thursday 28 April – one in English, French and Spanish. This will help your delegate prepare for the AGM. Each session has the same content.
- Register here (link to registration). We will then send you the link for the session.
Thursday 21 April 2022
- French – 1800 KL Time / 1200 CEST / 1000 GMT
- English – 2000 KL Time / 1400 CEST
- Spanish – 2200 KL Time / 1600 CEST / Lima Time – 0900am
In the information session will cover these topics:
Part 1 – for All Delegates
- Preparation – attending virtually / attending in person
- Agenda – format / prop
- Proposals on the Agenda
- How to Vote Electronically – online / in person
Part 2 – Only for Delegates Travelling to Bangkok
- Getting Ready – before you travel to Bangkok
- Arrival Procedures – in Bangkok
- COVID-19 Protocols – in Bangkok / at the meetings
- Hotel / Facilities / Meetings
- Schedule of Activities
- Delegates Travelling to Bangkok
If your delegate is travelling to Thailand, and s/he has not completed numbers 1 to 4 below it may be too late! Read the attached to remind you of all you need to do – or look again at the Step by Step Guide to Getting Ready for Bangkok.
Monday 25 April is the last day to apply for the Thailand Pass – Test and Go.
- Get Ready for the virtual AGM 2021
- Nominate your Delegate – send completed nomination form to Pat – [email protected]
- Review the Agenda – proposals / voting rounds
- Review the Annual Report 2021 – especially the Committee Reports – pages 18-27.
- Review the Audited Financial Statements for year ended 31 December 2021 (Annexure B).
- Look at the Budget 2022 and Forecast 2023 (Annexure C).
- Make sure your delegate(s) attend one of the information sessions (see above).
- Decide how your delegate will vote for each proposal.
- Chairs Video Reports – 12 Video Reports
Tomorrow Friday 22 April, in the evening, we will publish 12 video reports. This is part of Agenda Item 5 – Council Report (linked here). The Committee Reports can be read in the BWF Annual Report on pages 18 – 27 https://annualreport.bwfbadminton.com/2021/18-1
- AGM Information
Please note that all the information for the AGM 2021 will be posted on the BWF corporate website AGM page (linked here) as these become available.