As you know, the BWF AGM 2022 is being held in a hybrid format on Saturday 7 May starting at 1900 (7:00PM) Kuala Lumpur time / 1800 Bangkok time / 1300 (1:00PM CET).
- Annual Report – e-Edition Launched
We are pleased to release the e-Edition of the annual report which has links and animations:
Please note that all information for the AGM is published on the BWF website (linked here) including the below.
- AGM 2022 Agenda / Order Paper
- Annual Report 2021
- Annexure A – Minutes – AGM 22 May 2021
- Annexure B – Audited Financial Statements 2021
- Annexure C – Budget 2023 / Forecast 2023
- Delegates Nomination Form
- Step by Step to Get Ready
- AAA Form (Accommodation / Arrival / Accreditation)
- Dates towards the BWF AGM 2022
- Friday 01 April – Deadline for amendments to proposals
- Friday 01 April – Deadline to request a Visa Support Letter (click here)
- Wednesday 04 May – delegates arrive in Bangkok (those attending in person)
- Thursday 05 May – need to quarantine in your hotel room / deadline for nomination
- Thursday 05 May – 1900 KL time – deadline nomination forms
- Friday 06 May – Membership engagement / Forum
- Saturday 07 May – BWF AGM 2022 – starts at 1900 KL time / 1800 Bangkok time
- Sunday 08 – 15 May – TotalEnergies BWF Thomas and Uber Cup Finals
- Delegate(s) / Nomination of Delegate(s)
The first steps are below. The Nomination Form asks if your delegate is attending in person in Bangkok – or attending virtually:
- Step 1 – decide who will be your delegate(s).
- Step 2 – decide if your delegate(s) will travel to Bangkok OR attend virtually.
- Step 3 – complete the nomination form and send to Patricia [email protected]
- Travelling to Bangkok – Step by Step Guide
If your delegate is travelling to Thailand for the AGM – please read the Step by Step Guide to Getting Ready for the AGM we sent you on 18 March (linked here).