The BWF AGM 2022 is on Saturday 7 May starting at 1900 (7:00PM) Kuala Lumpur time / 1800 Bangkok time / 1300 (1:00PM CET).
The AGM is being hosted in a hybrid format – some delegates will travel to Bangkok to attend in person / some delegates will be attending virtually online.
- Agenda, Annual Report, Meeting Papers AGM
The following meeting papers and delegates are attached and available on the Forum & AGM page.
o AGM 2022 Agenda / Order Paper
o Annual Report 2021 (linked here).
o Annexure A – Minutes – AGM 22 May 2021
o Annexure B – Audited Financial Statements
o Annexure C – Budget 2023 / Forecast 2023
o Delegates Nomination Form
Please see our recent Memos for the steps towards the AGM and the meeting itself. Please note that all information for the AGM is published on the BWF website (linked here).
Dates towards the BWF AGM 2022
- Saturday 19 March – Notice of the AGM / agenda / papers / annual report
- Friday 01 April – Deadline for amendments to proposals
- Wednesday 04 May – delegates arrive in Bangkok (those attending in person)
- Thursday 05 May – need to quarantine in your hotel room / deadline for nomination
- Thursday 05 May – 1900 KL time – deadline nomination forms
- Friday 06 May – Membership engagement / Forum
- Saturday 07 May – BWF AGM 2022 – starts at 1900 KL time / 1800 Bangkok time
- Sunday 08 – 15 May – TotalEnergies BWF Thomas and Uber Cup Finals