Here are a few reminders related to the BWF AGM 2022 – dates for your diary.
- Subscription 2022 Payment – deadline Monday 31 January 2022
- BWF AGM 2022 – 7 May 2022
- Key Dates – Deadline for Proposals – deadline – Friday 11 February 2022
- AGM 2022 Information (linked here)
- BWF Subscription 2022
Subscriptions for 2022 are due no later than midnight KL time on Monday 31 January 2022.
Please note that players cannot be entered into competitions after 31 January 2022 if the subscription is not paid by the deadline. Clause 26.6 of the BWF constitution states:
Subscription letters and invoices were sent to Members in late November 2021. Please contact Chia Lee [email protected] if you need this to be resent.
- BWF AGM 2022
It is BWF’s intention to host the 2022 BWF Annual General Meeting on Saturday 07 May 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand, in conjunction with the TotalEnergies BWF Thomas and Uber Cup Finals, 08 – 15 May 2022.
BWF will however continue to monitor the global COVID-19 situation and the ability for AGM delegates to travel to Bangkok. We will update the membership late January/early February.
- Key Dates towards the AGM
Key dates to remember towards the AGM 2022 are as follows:
- Monday 31 January 2022 – Deadline for BWF subscriptions 2022
- Friday 11 February 2022 – Deadline for proposals
- Friday 18 March 2022 – Notice of the AGM / agenda / papers / annual report
- Friday 1 April 2022 – Deadline for amendments to proposals
- Friday 06 May 2022 – Members’ Forum 2022
- Saturday 07 May 2022 – BWF AGM
Deadline for Proposals / Nomination for Proposals
As per Clause 15.1 of the Constitution, the BWF advises that the exact closing date for proposals for the AGM 2022 is midnight KL time on Friday 11 February 2022.
AGM & Forum Information
Please note that all the information for the AGM and Members’ Forum 2022 will be posted on the BWF corporate website AGM page (linked here) as these become available.