It’s time to look ahead to the BWF AGM 2022. Please find enclosed important information related to the AGM 2022:
- Notice of the Deadline for Proposals – AGM 2022 – Friday 11 February 2022
- Minutes of the virtual AGM 2021 – held Saturday 22 May 2021
- Attendance – virtual AGM 2021
- Memo of 24 May 2021 – Decisions of the BWF AGM 2021 (linked here)
Timing of the BWF AGM 2022
It is BWF’s intention to host the 2022 BWF Annual General Meeting on Saturday 07 May 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand, in conjunction with the TotalEnergies BWF Thomas and Uber Cup Finals, 08 – 15 May 2022.
BWF will however continue to monitor the global COVID-19 situation and the ability for AGM delegates to travel to Bangkok to attend the AGM. We will update you in late January 2022.
Please note that it is BWF’s intention to have the Members’ Forum the day before the AGM, on Friday 06 May 2022.
Key dates to remember towards the AGM 2022 are as follows:
- Monday 31 January 2022 – Deadline for BWF subscriptions 2022
- Friday 11 February 2022 – Deadline for proposals
- Friday 18 March 2022 – Notice of the AGM / agenda / papers / annual report
- Friday 1 April 2022 – Deadline for amendments to proposals
- Friday 06 May 2022 – Members’ Forum 2022
- Saturday 07 May 2022 – BWF AGM and elections
Deadline for Proposals / Nomination for Proposals
As per Clause 15.1 of the Constitution, the BWF advises that the exact closing date for proposals for the AGM 2022 is midnight KL time on Friday 11 February 2022.
AGM & Forum Information
Please note that all the information for the AGM and Members’ Forum 2022 will be posted on the BWF corporate website AGM page (linked here) as these become available.