The BWF has launched its fan activation campaign for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games [link].
With no spectators allowed in Japan, we are asking everyone in the badminton community to #RaiseARacket for all the players, teams, support staff, officials, volunteers and fans to help make Tokyo 2020 memorable.
What Do you Need to Do
- Publish the #RaiseARacket launch video on your channels:
- Both 16:9 and 9:16 versions are available: https://we.tl/t-Ah4fqaI32V
- The film has been cross-posted with all CCs already.
- Use the hashtag #RaiseARacket and the emoji in all posts and comments on your channels during Tokyo 2020.
- Encourage all your fans to use #RaiseARacket and as much as possible.
- Support our User Generated Content (UGC) drive where we ask fans to take a photo or film themselves raising a racket in support of their favourite players and teams.
- Help us encourage all players to #RaiseARacket on the court at Tokyo 2020 thanking all the fans for their support back home.
- Create your own #RaiseARacket artwork using this toolkit: https://adobe.ly/3r4vWp3
#RaiseARacket will also be integrated into our content and coverage plans for the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games.
A new video specific to Para badminton will be created and shared prior to the Paralympics.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]