Here is the link to the BWF Research Grants programme.
Please forward this to the relevant people in your organisation and any external partners who may be interested.
Research Grants 2021 / 2022
The BWF provides research grants to institutions and individuals to assist in the funding of applied sports science research in badminton.
In this year’s funding, the BWF is particularly interested in the following areas of studies:
- Badminton for physical activity and well-being
- Inclusive badminton (people with disabilities /gender inclusivity / underprivileged and vulnerable communities / older adults)
- Injury Prevention (BWF Consensus Project developed – pending review)
Please find attached information for the 2021 / 2022 application cycle.
The BWF has a research grants budget of $95,000 for 2021 – 2022, which will be distributed among successful applications.
- More information is available on the BWF Development website (here).
- The deadline to submit an application is Monday 31st May 2021.
Please pass this on internally to key people and institutions in your network who may be interested in applying.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions – please contact Tracy Tan, BWF Development Officer at [email protected]