On Saturday 21 November 2020, BWF Council held its final virtual meeting of the year.
The key decisions of Council relate to:
- Memo – Key Decisions of Council (linked here)
- Events Related Decisions
- Para badminton Regulations / Decisions
- Player of the Year Awards 2020 / 2021
- Administrator Awards 2020 / Hall of Fame
- Amendments to the Awards Regulations
- New Anti-Doping Regulations – effective date – 1 January 2021
- Amendments – Section 3.1 Judicial Procedures
- Voting Strength (2020 – 2024).
- Events Related Key Decisions of Council (linked here)
- Letter from Darren Parks – Events Director.
- Approved Regulation Changes
- Policy to Waive Outstanding Invoices for Barred Members
- Special Revisions to Qualification Principles for 2021 Grade 1 Tournaments
- Table of Offences / Penalties -Breaches of Covid 19 Safety Protocols
Notices of the key decisions of Council and the Annual General meetings can be downloaded from the governance page of this website (linked here).