Further to our memo of 21 July (linked here) following the BWF AGM 2020, please find enclosed the following information.
- Minutes of the BWF AGM 2020
- Annex A – Attendance Record
- Annex B – Virtual AGM 2020 Survey Results
- Annex C – Summary Report – membership engagement
If you have any feedback on the Minutes or the Attendance Record, please email Patricia Wong on [email protected] and CC me in.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the BWF virtual AGM 2020 integrated process. The AGM 2020 had one of the highest numbers of Members attending a BWF AGM in recent years.
- Members (with voting rights) represented – 144 (Africa 35) (Asia 33) (Europe 41) (Oceania 10) (Pan Am= 25)
- Associate Members – 3
- Voting Delegates – 139 (note that 5 Members had only Second Delegates attending)
- Second Delegates – 57
- Observers – 21
- BWF staff – 26
- CC representatives – 20
- Total Attendance at the Virtual AGM – 263
Please note that all of the AGM 2020 information, including the video of the virtual meeting, can be viewed on the Forum/AGM page of the corporate website (linked here).