Thank you to the 126 Voting Delegates / Delegates for attending the briefing session today online. The topics covered were:
- How to login / test / use your device.
- How to view the meeting / ask questions.
- How to vote / results of voting.
- What to do if you have problems.
Please find attached the presentation. The briefing today was recorded so if you wish, you can listen to the presentation – linked here to view the session.
The presentation is also available on the AGM page of the website (linked here).
This presentation is designed for Voting Delegates – however the login details and the test event Friday 17 July – are the same for everyone.
Depending on their role, participants can see / use different functionality:
- Voting Delegates – Only Voting Delegates will see / use the voting functionality.
- Questions – Both Voting Delegates and Delegates and others with ‘speaking rights’ can ask questions.
- Observers – are only able to listen to the AGM.