- Draw delayed – the TOTAL Thomas & Uber Cup Finals.
- BWF Office temporarily closes for 2 weeks. Staff working remotely.
- Draw Delayed – TOTAL BWF Thomas and Uber Cup Finals
Due to recent international travel and domestic movement restrictions brought into place recently in a number of countries around the world, it is necessary to delay the draw of the TOTAL BWF Thomas and Uber Cup Finals.
This was due to take place on 18th March 2020 in Aarhus, Denmark.
A new date for the draw will be communicated very soon. The current intention is for the draw to take place later this week or next week.
Please contact Darren Parks, BWF Events Director [email protected] if you have any questions on the enclosed.
- BWF Office Operations
Last night, the Malaysian Government announced a Restriction of Movement Order to contain the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 in Malaysia. This Order means that non-essential public and private businesses, schools, universities, shops etc will close from midnight tonight and extend for 14 days from Wednesday 18 to Tuesday 31 March.
People are expected to stay in their homes and not go out unless absolutely necessary.
This means that:
- The BWF office will not have any normal operations at Level 29 Naza Tower;
- All staff are working remotely from their home, so as usual, please email the relevant BWF staff on any BWF matters or contact them on WhatsApp or Skype.
- Normal BWF office operations will resume on 1 April 2020.
FAQs – Frequently asked Questions and Answers
Please see list of FAQs on tournament participation and the Coronavirus / COVID-19 on the announcements page of the BWF website (linked here).
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the enclosed.