Schedule A Submission 2018
Please be reminded that the Schedule A for 2018 is required to be completed and sent back to the BWF by the end of September. Thanks to the BWF Members below who have already submitted the Schedule A for 2018 (as at 28 August 2018).
Africa – Algeria, DP Congo Kinshasa, Egypt, Ghana, Niger, South Africa, Uganda
Asia – Bangladesh, China, Chinese Taipei, Iran, Malaysia
Europe – Azerbaijan, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, England, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Scotland, Switzerland
Oceania – Australia
Pan America – Cuba, Jamaica, Peru, St Lucia
Office Closures – Public Holidays – August / September
The BWF office will be closed on the following days to observe national holidays in Malaysia.
- Friday 31 August – Merdeka Day – to mark independence.
- Monday 10 September – to observe the King’s Birthday.
- Tuesday 11 September – to mark the beginning of the Islamic New Year.
- Monday 17 September – National Holiday to celebrate Malaysia’s National Day.
Variations on MQ / Draw Date
Because Tuesday 11 September 2018 is a national holiday, the final MQ report and the draw for the YONEX Chinese Taipei Open 2018 will be processed and published on Wednesday, 12 September 2018.
See the careers page of the BWF website for two advertisements in badminton.
Badminton Europe – Senior Manager – Development & High Performance
- Deadline for applications – Tuesday 6 September 2018
Badminton Scotland – CEO
- Deadline for applications – Monday 17 September 2018
- Read more / download the advertisement >>>>>