The BWF has announced a new round of sports science research grants for 2016-2017. This is an opportunity for research institutions and individuals to apply for research grants to assist in the funding of applied sports science research in badminton.
The Research Grants Programme supports the BWF Sports Science Commission goals:
- To encourage and widen interest and investment in applied research in Badminton.
- To improve the level and quantity of scientific material available to players, coaches and badminton practitioners.
- To contribute towards the increased knowledge of performance and safety at the international level – of coaches and players.
Grant applications may come from institutions or individual academics conducting research in any of the following areas relevant and specifically applicable to badminton:
– Sports psychology
– Performance analysis
– Match analysis
– High performance pathways
– Sports Anthropometry
– Sports injuries / injury prevention
– Or other areas as agreed by the Sports Science Commission
See the BWF corproate website for more information of the programme.
Applications close on Friday 12 August 2016
Contact – Ian Wright for more information – [email protected]