- Tournament Update – Cancellations
Please be advised that these two tournaments have been cancelled.
- Pakistan International Series – Lahore – 25 – 30 October 2022
- Pakistan International Challenge 2022 – Lahore – 1 – 6 November 2022
Please continue to look at the calendar regularly (linked here) and watch out for announcements and updates. BWF also has a running record of all of the adjustments to the calendar due to COVID-19 related issues (linked here).
- Anti-Doping Education – Get Ready – WJCs / PBWFs
This is a friendly reminder that it is compulsory for players to attend anti-doping education sessions before they participate in these Championships.
- BWF World Junior Championships 2022 – Santander, Spain – 17 – 30 Oct. 2022
- HULIC DAIHATSU BWF Para Badminton World Championships 2022 – Tokyo, Japan, 1 – 6 November 2022.
We strongly recommend that coaches and team managers participating in these events also take part in the education programmes you arrange before the Championships. Please see the below for details.
BWF World Junior Championships 2022
- See the WJ Championship website page (linked here)
- Memo – key Information – 27 May (linked here)
- Deadline to report to BWF – Friday 7 October
HULIC DAIHATSU BWF Para Badminton World Championships 2022
- See the PB Championship website page (linked here)
- Memo – key Information – 15 July (linked here)
- Deadline to report to BWF – Monday 17 October
If you have questions about the requirements or you need support to contact your National Anti-Doping Organisation (NADO) to deliver the training, please contact Andy Hines-Randle, Head of Integrity [email protected]
- Schedule A
Please find attached the Schedule A Form for 2022. This needs to be completed and sent back to Patricia Wong [email protected] no later than 30 September 2022.
The BWF constitution requires that each Member must complete this and send back to the BWF no later than 30 September each year.
Clause 7.23 of the BWF constitution states the following:
Schedule A – means the form submitted to the Secretary General by Members annually which contains such information required for purposes of administration and publication including but not limited to the names, addresses and contact information of its principal officers, the number of member clubs / associations, the total number of registered players affiliated to the Member and a declaration that the provisions of Criteria for Membership (Clause 8) continue to be met.