Reminder of Deadlines – Applications to Host BWF World Tour / BWF Tour Tournaments 2023 – 2026
This is a friendly reminder of the deadlines in the process to apply to host a BWF World Tour / BWF Tour Tournament 2023 – 2026 (see next section – Reminder of the Time Frames).
Tomorrow 31 March 2022 is the deadline for any Members who are not already part of the BWF World Tour / BWF Tour, to send an “Expression of Interest” to host one or more tournaments in 2023 – 2026. Send an email to Thomas Lund [email protected] to express interest.
Please note that:
- It is assumed that Members who have tournaments as part of the 2022 BWF World Tour or BWF Tour will continue to be interested and these.
- Current hosts do not need to send an Expression of Interest by tomorrow if they wish to submit a proposal for the 2023 – 2026.
- If any current hosts of a BWF World Tour or BWF Tour tournament 2022 wishes not to take part in the RFP process please provide information to BWF).
Reminder of the Time Frames
- 8 March 2022 – Request for Proposals sent to all Members.
- 31 March 2022 – Deadline for Members (who are not already part of the BWF World Tour / BWF Tour) to send and “Expression of Interest” to host one or more tournaments in the BWF World Tour or BWF Tour.
- March-April 2022 – Consultation period for hosts – including online briefing
- and Q/A sessions (beginning of April 2022).
- 29 April 2022 – Final deadline for proposals from hosts.
- May/June 2022 – Council meeting to decide Tour hosts for 2023-2026.