Schedule A 2022 / Anti-Doping EDU
Please find information below on the following:
- Schedule A 2022 – deadline to submit – 30 September 2022
- Anti-Doping Education – Get Ready for the World Junior Championships / Para Badminton World Championships
- Schedule A 2022
Please note that the deadline to submit this is midnight KL time, Friday 30 September 2022.
These Members have not yet submitted the Schedule A for 2022. Please complete the attached and send to Patricia [email protected] as soon as possible – thanks.
|Africa||Algeria, Benin, Burundi, Cameroon, Central Africa, Congo Republic, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatoria Guinea, Eswatini, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Seychelles, Somalia, St Helena, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.|
|Asia||Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Chinese Taipei, DPR Korea, Hong Kong China, India, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau China, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Oman|
|Europe||Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Island, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Ukraine, Isle of Man|
|Pan America||Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Island, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela, Guadeloupe|
|Oceania||Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Nauru, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tonga, Tuvalu, Wallis and Futuna|
- Anti-Doping Education – Get Ready – WJCs / PBWFs
This is a friendly reminder that it is compulsory for players to attend anti-doping education sessions before they participate in these Championships.
- BWF World Junior Championships 2022 – Santander, Spain – 17 – 30 Oct. 2022
- HULIC DAIHATSU BWF Para Badminton World Championships 2022 – Tokyo, Japan, 1 – 6 November 2022.
We strongly recommend that coaches and team managers participating in these events also take part in the education programmes you arrange before the Championships. Please see the below for details.
– See the WJ Championship website page (linked here)
– Memo – key Information – 27 May (linked here)
– Deadline to report to BWF – Friday 7 October
– See the PB Championship website page (linked here)
– Memo – key Information – 15 July (linked here)
– Deadline to report to BWF – Monday 17 October
If you have questions about the requirements or you need support to contact your National Anti-Doping Organisation (NADO) to deliver the training, please contact Andy Hines-Randle, Head of Integrity [email protected]