The BWF Annual General Meeting 2019 will be held on Thursday 23 May 2019 in Nanning, China, in conjunction with the TOTAL BWF Sudirman Cup, 19 – 26 May 2019.
As per Clause 15.1 of the Constitution, the BWF advises that the exact closing date for proposals and nominations for elections for the AGM and seconding of these is midnight KL time on Friday 22 February 2019.
Please note that there will be elections to fill the two casual vacancies (Deputy President and Council member) and the AGM will be on a Thursday (rather than a Saturday).
BWF will inform the membership about the host hotel arrangements at a later date.
Forms and Information
All the current information for the AGM and Members’ Forum 2019 will be posted on the BWF corporate website AGM page (linked here) including the following:
- Notice of Deadline for Proposals and Nominations
- Delegates Nomination Form
- Nomination Form for Elections – Deputy President
- Nomination Form for Elections – Council Member
- 31 January 2019 – deadline for payment of subscriptions
- 22 February 2019 – deadline for proposals to AGM / seconding (12 weeks out)
- 29 March 2019 – Notice of the Meeting (7 weeks out)
- 12 April 2019 – deadline for any amendments to proposals (5 weeks out)
- Thursday 23 May 2019 (1000) – BWF Annual General Meeting
- Friday 24 May 2019 – BWF Members’ Forum
- Sunday 19 – 26 May 2018 – TOTAL BWF Sudirman Cup