Guide for Delegates
At the close of the delegate nomination period, BWF had received nominations from 160 Members in Good Standing.
The BWF AGM 2021 is an important opportunity for the membership to make decisions on the 15 proposals and to elect the new Council (2021-2025). Delegates play an important role in the the meeting, representing their Member Association.
Five Success Factors
To make your AGM experience a success.
- Study the agenda (Full agenda / Summary of voting rounds).
- Decide how you will vote [before meeting]
- Login Friday – for the practice session / WIFI / Sound (1900 – 2200 Friday 21 May 2021
- Good WiFi – computer / laptop [mobile is ok but less suitable]
- Login early – 20 minutes before meeting
Webinar for Delegates
Here is the video of the webinar for delegates. This covers these areas:
– How to get ready.
– What is the technology / what do you need?
– How to login / test / use your device.
– How to vote / results of voting.
– What to do if you have problems.
Important Links – Get Ready for the AGM
- Video – Council Election Process 2021 – how does this work in 2021 to account the required geographical and gender representation? (linked here) (ENG, FRA, ESP)
- Profiles of Candidates – videos (linked here). See Annexure E / See Annexure F
- Video – of each Regional Information Sessions (ENG, FRA, ESP) (linked here) – if you missed one of the sessions, you can view one of these online. These focus on the agenda, proposals, election process.
- Scoring System Proposal (linked here) – information and infographics
- Chairs Video Reports (linked here)
- Highlights 2020 Video – now available (linked here)