BWF SPORT SCIENCE RESEARCH GRANT PROGRAMME 2022/23 – APPLICATIONS OPEN
Please find below relevant information for this year’s BWF Sport Science Research Grant Programme.
Please share this information to all relevant people in your organisation.
Research Grants 2022 – 2023
The BWF provides research grants to institutions and individuals to assist in the funding of applied sports science research in badminton.
In this year’s funding, the BWF is particularly interested in the following areas of studies:
- Badminton for physical activity and well-being
- Inclusive badminton (people with disabilities/gender inclusivity/underprivileged and vulnerable communities/older adults)
- Injury Prevention (BWF Consensus Project developed – pending review)
- Dual career for badminton players
- Sustainability in badminton (methodology for: players advocacy / badminton events sustainability – materials, processes and legacy)
Please find attached information for the 2022/23 application cycle – linked here
Online Application Form
You may submit your research proposal via the online application form:
The BWF Sport Science Research Grant 2022/23 application submission deadline is 30 May 2022.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions, using the following email address – [email protected]
More information on: https://development.bwfbadminton.com/sport-science/bwf-research