Please find below, information on the following:
- Proposal to the Membership – Hosting of a Virtual AGM 2020
- Invitations to the BWF Members’ Webinar – Friday 5 June 2020
- Office Closures – Public Holidays – Monday 25 & Tuesday 26 May 2020
1. Proposal to the Membership – Hosting of a Virtual AGM 2020
Thank you to all the BWF Members who submitted their Voting Forms on the proposal to host a Virtual BWF Annual General Meeting in 2020 – (see our Memo of Sunday 3 May linked here).
The BWF Council will meet early next week to consider your feedback on the proposal and we will send out information mid next week to the membership.
2. BWF Members Webinar – Rescheduled to Friday 5 June 2020
Please be advised that a BWF Members’ Webinar, which was originally planned to be hosted on Friday 22 May 2020, has been rescheduled 2 weeks later.
The BWF Members’ Webinar will take place on Friday 5 June, at 1900 (7:00PM) Kuala Lumpur time or 1300 (1:00PM) Central Europe Time. Please put this date and time in your diary. All members are invited to register a representative(s) for the online webinar. The webinar will be in English.
We will send out information mid next week on 1) the technology to be used and 2) how you can register for the webinar – hosted online and accessed through a computer or mobile.
Please allow 1 hour for this webinar.
During the BWF Members Webinar, we will provide information on the following topics:
- Welcome / general update
- Impact of Covid-19 on the global badminton community
- Update on the AGM 2020
We look forward to this first BWF global webinar for the membership.
3. Office Closures – Public Holiday – Monday 25 & Tuesday 26 May 2020
Please be advised that the BWF office will be closed on Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 May for Hari Raya Aidilfitri – a national holiday in Malaysia to celebrate the end of the fasting month of Ramadan.
The office will open again on Wednesday 27 May.